Crime against women is increasing and the victims are unable to reach out tofor help and in some cases not able to report to the authorities.
FightBack app is a unique solution that uses location based technology and enables user to fight back against crime and protect themselves in emergencies.
The user can raise panic alerts using mobile and intimate her friends and family about her location through chosen mediums like SMS and email.
Thistracks user’s movement through GPS (Global Positioning System) and sends location information to the server. It also displays user’s current location on the Google map. User can send SOS alert to server by pressing panic button of the mobile application. :
• The user downloads the app and launches it.
• Userhimself using his application.
• Once registration is successful he can login using his credentials.Help:
1. Press panic button, the center ([fB]) to send SOS.
2. Stop/Start button works as a toggle button to control GPS and sending your locations to server at a particular interval.
3. By clicking on my location button, you can see your current location on Google map.
4. By clicking on settings button, the user goes to the setting screen. Here he can add max of 5 contacts & email to whom SOS panic alerts have to be raised.
5. By clicking on exit button, you can exit from application.
6. By clicking on Red key(Cancel) or Application Key, application can be sent in background.
7. If your application is not getting correctthen please go to Settings->General->Positioning->Positioning methods and enable Assisted GPS, Integrated GPS and Network based.Dependencies: • Phone/Device should be in with a Valid SIM and GPRS .