Blogger Widgets
netoops blog

0

Hollywood actor John Travolta was all praises for Ram-leela star Deepika Padukone as he attended IIFA gala in US.
"I recently saw the Romeo and Juliet film, Ram-leela. In that the first musical number was wow. I love the actress in Ram-Leela, (Deepika Padukone) she is amazing," he said.
Travolta will be honoured with the most popular International star of all time award at IIFA.
"I think awards like IIFA has a lot of credibility. I am happy to be a part of the grand celebration this year. There are so many awards (in the west) that the charm of the Oscars have diminished, no one can see the difference between the Golden Globes or the Oscars, I think in yours this (IIFA) is the big one and your country and people approve that," he said.
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

 
Top
>