Blogger Widgets
netoops blog

0

New Delhi, May 7 -- James Bond might have been on the big screen for over fifty years with numerous car chases, fight scenes, passionate love affairs and showdowns with despicable bad guys, but there's no rest for the wickedly charming.
What's more, the present Bond, played by actor Daniel Craig, will return in the role of James Bond next year, in a sequel that's been dubbed James Bond 24. Director Sam Mendes recently also spoke about continuing Skyfall's story. "I started a number of stories that were incomplete. I cast a new M (Ralph Fiennes), I cast a new Moneypenny (Naomie Harris), I cast a new Q (Ben Wishaw), I cast a new Tanner (Rory Kinnear). There was a missing piece now. I felt like there was a way to create the second part of a two-part story. And then I got really interested again, when they agreed to wait a little longer and not go immediately," Mendes was quoted as saying on Screenrant.com.
The film's screenwriter John Logan, too, spoke about giving the new characters more screen space. "What we tried to do, and audiences seemed to embrace in Skyfall, was that for the first time characters were allowed to acknowledge the passing of the years," Logan said.

Post a Comment

 
Top
>