Blogger Widgets
netoops blog

0

Singer Sanam Puri, who's riding high on success with his romantic ballad song Ishq Bulava from the movie Hasee to Phasee (2014), has recently composed and sung the song Main Hoon for the Hollywood film, Amazing Spider Man 2.
The 24-year-old sounded ecstatic, and said, "After Ishq Bulava, I am getting a lot of offers but this was something different. I got a call from the producers of the Amazing Spider Man 2 and they wanted me to compose a song for the film." It took him merely half a day to compose the number. "After I got the brief, I started working on the song with full concentration. It just took me half a day to compose it. My brother Samar wrote its lyrics," he says.
Ask him if he is featuring in the video and he says, "Yes, it's very sweet of the production house to let me feature in the video as well because I feel the singer can convey much more to the audience that way." Sanam was also happy that the makers of the film in America liked his song but at the same time is disheartened because his song was finalised at the last moment, so it couldn't make to the album.

Post a Comment

 
Top
>