Blogger Widgets
netoops blog

0
They were apparently dating each other before going their separate ways, but Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma never confirmed their relationship.
And of late, rumours have been rife that Anushka was introduced to cricketer Virat Kohli (her alleged current boyfriend) through Ranveer Singh when the two actors were still seeing each other. However, he is elusive when asked if he is aware of Anushka reportedly dating Virat, only saying, "Maybe… I don’t know. I don’t subscribe to tabloids or such reports."
The actor says he is in touch with his alleged ex, and is happy for her. When asked what he feels about Anushka dating Virat, he says, "If Anushka stays happy, I will be very happy. I like to see good things happen to good people."
Ranveer also admits he has great chemistry with Anushka, with whom he will be sharing screen space in Zoya Akhtar’s next. "It’s an exciting time for me to be working with such incredible talents, especially Anushka with whom I believe I share great chemistry. There’s so much love for us a pair after our first film. The kind of characters Zoya has written should do full justice to the fact that we share such a great chemistry," he says.
He even has some words of praise for his friend. "Anushka has been working on two films that I am looking forward to watching the most, other than my own movies. I am proud of her since she has become the youngest producer in the industry. I am glad she is finally back from her shoot (in Rajasthan)," he says.

Post a Comment

 
Top
>